Monday 27 July 2015

20 Worst Makeup Attempts

Makeups primary role is to help one enhance their features in a more attractive way.

Unfortunatly some attempts have the opposite effect.


1 - I imagine this is how I looked when I first discovered my mothers makeup bag, at the age of 6.

2 - I'm still trying to figure out if the double-eyebrows or the worst-lipstick-application-of-all-time is the worst part of this photo.

3 - Creepy eyes to make the creepy face.

4 - Maybe still to using a solarium instead of self-tanners, love.

5 - At what point during appl8ication did she think "Ok, eyebrows are done!"

6 - Maybe this is where the above girl got her inspo from. Once they're on, they're real!...right?

7 - Concealers main goal is to hide under-eye bags. too much can make you look like the inverse of a raccoon's coloring's.

8 - Um... yeah I got nothing for this one.

9 - Another "Mommy I found your makeup bag" toddler attempt.

10 - I'm actually hoping this was a heavily contrasted filter, and not the inch-thick scoop of foundation that it looks like.

11 - This is why you don't use your Winter foundation in Summer. It just doesn't work out well.

12 - Another victim to the "under-eye bags" concealer train.

13 - I'm not sure if that's tanner, or foundation. either way, it's not working out well. he seems to have missed a spot. (half his face)

14 - Another victim of the "wearing Winter foundation in Summer" train

15 - "I just want to enhance my eyes a little bit"

16 - I'm assuming the eyebrows were drawn on with the help of wearing a beanie for guidance.

17 - "I heard bushy eyebrows are SO IN right now!"

18 - Two tone foundation. Or she had to wipe her chin at some pint during the evening. on both sides.

19 - Wearing your Summer foundation in Winter also does not work out well. You know that the makeup assistants at Myers can totally help you shade match for free, right?

20 "Just a little concealer to hide the dark circles. perfect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment