Monday 6 July 2015

20 Best Lawyer Dog Memes

This lovable pooch is an part of the advice animal meme series, giving out law advice to those in need.

1 - My client did not have sexual relation's with that leg

2 - Simple case of vandalism

3 - The homework was delicious

4 - Peanut butter

5 - Man's best friend

6 - Hiring dog as your attorney

7 - I will work pro bone-o

8 - This case looks black and white to me

9 - Violation of the paw

10 - Good boy

11 - Leading the witness

12 - Entrapment

13 - Skeletons in your closet

14 - The property is yours

15 - Need a divorce?

16 - Fetch

17 - All bark no bite

18 - Probably claws

19 - Strong case of fraud

20 - lassie, hold my calls

1 comment:

  1. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. click to read more

    ReplyDelete